Dainty hoodie -- July 2008 - January 2009

I love this jumper. I like the fact that it's form-fitting and flattering. It weighs almost nothing, the yarn's very soft, and the lace pattern makes it both a really warm heat-trapping layer under a coat and something good to pull on over a strappy top on a summer evening when the sun goes down and the temperature starts to cool.





I'm really pleased with it. It didn't stretch out the way I feared when I blocked it, and actually fits like a dream. It's the perfect length on me.



Mods: knitted body and sleeves in the round up to the shoulder shaping. Took one pattern repeat out of the front and back (if I hadn't it would have been MASSIVE). Knitted the body a few inches longer.



Details: 15 Hooded Sweater with Lace Pattern from Rebecca #32, knitted in Rowan RYC Cashcotton DK on 5mm bamboo circular and double-pointed needles. Ravelry link.

Labels: , ,